[cisco-voip] risdb query

Rick Gilliam rdg7656 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 14:44:18 EST 2012

Procomm plus always works for me.

Rick Gilliam
(586)731-3805

From: Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca>
To: Wesley Schochet <Wesley.Schochet at childrensmn.org>
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] risdb query

ok. this is a really silly question, but it bit me.

what terminal package are you using to capture the information? also, what are you using to open the capture file?

if you use putty and configure to log the output and then use something like wordpad to open the file, you might see different results.

is the Total Count that's at the end what you expect?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
                              - LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)