[cisco-voip] Report of calls transfered to voicemail.

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:40:35 EST 2012

WARNING!!!  Use at your own risk.  I am not responsible if  you blow up
your server or cause system issues by running SQL commands.  Always,
always, always test in a lab first.

Set your terminal program (putty, etc.) to log output.

In CUCM 6 it looks like this:

run sql select calledpartynumber, datetimeorigination,
finalcalledpartynumber from car:tbl_billing_data where
finalcalledpartynumber = <your VM pilot number>

In CUCM 8  you use "run sql car select"  instead of defining the CAR
database with the table name. It might look like this if the row names are
the same:

run sql car select calledpartynumber, datetimeorigination,
finalcalledpartynumber from tbl_billing_data where finalcalledpartynumber =
<your VM pilot number>

Open the saved output log with Excel as delimited (tab or space, I
believe).  Convert the epoch time to human readable time as described here:
http://www.blindhog.net/convert-epoch-time-in-excel/

Again, use at your own risk.