[cisco-voip] ITL issue - incomplete ITL files cached on TFTP ?

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Fri Mar 2 14:34:16 EST 2012

I ran into something similar with an upgrade a week ago. 3 ccm's total. The pub and sub were fine. I was getting the host not found, but only on phone connected to sub2. I found that sub2's phones were not getting ITL's. I did a "Show itl" from the command line, and it said ITL verification failed. I deleted the callmanager.pem under certificates, and reset the phones and ITL's were being built correctly.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)