[cisco-voip] Unity COnnection MWI flag

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Mar 2 17:39:26 EST 2012

Just found this after reading the Jabber for Android admin doc. I have not tried this, so take heed and test.

Unity Connection GUI > Telephony Integrations > Phone System > select phone system > Send Message Counts (check this off)

Send Message Counts

(Cisco Unity Connection 7.1 or later) Check this check box so that Cisco Unity Connection sends the message count and requests to turn on a user MWI each time that a new voice message arrives, even though the MWI may already be on . (emphasis mine)

Uncheck this check box so that Connection does not send the message count and requests to turn on the MWI when a new voice message arrives, if the MWI already appears to be on.

Default setting: Check box not checked.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)