[cisco-voip] Upgrade Methods

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Mar 3 19:50:43 EST 2012

As someone else mentioned, upgrade the firmware on your phones to the default version your going to before the upgrade. How long before is your choice. The biggest issue with this is if you've waited too long, you might have to do interim firmware upgrades.

Also, if you can't swing a change freeze, implement some sort of change management records so you can apply the changes after you switch versions.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"