[cisco-voip] Poor voice quality for cue AA announcement

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:45:29 EST 2012

Things to check:
-CPU history on box, and cue
-Memory utilization on router
-Bug check on CUE for high CPU bugs

If you're on an older version of CUE it may be easier just to upgrade,
since it's likely a CUE problem.

You could do a traffic-export on the interface to CUE.  It would show
what the router is receiving from CUE during the problem.  I don't
have a router in front of me, but the config looks like this:

ip traffic-export profile CUECAP
bidir

int in0/0
ip traffic-export apply CUECAP mode capture

exit
exit
traffic-export int in0/0 clear
traffic-export int in0/0 start
(recreate the problem)
traffic-export int in0/0 stop
traffic-export int in0/0 copy tftp://1.1.1.1/CUE-capture.pcap

-nick