[cisco-voip] Pushing Video from 9971 Phone to PC Desktop?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Mar 7 10:49:49 EST 2012

Not that I'm aware of.  A Cius with media station can do this.

-Ryan

On Mar 6, 2012, at 9:42 PM, Thomas LeMay wrote:

Hi, List,

I would like to know if there is a way to push or share the video content on the 9971 phone set to a laptop or desktop monitor.  The UVTA product ran on the desktop as an application which allowed an user to expand the picture to full screen size.  It would be a nice feature if this could be accomplished with the video on the 9971 phone sets.

Thank you,

Tom