[cisco-voip] Translation- rule Problem

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:23:05 EDT 2012

It's not clear how you want this to work.

You've got overlapping dial plans - 200 and 2000.

How do you want people to dial 200 and 2000?  You need a steering code
or to dial a full number to make this happen.

If you don't want to do a steering code you will have to use the T for
overlapping dial plans.

destination-pattern 2..T
and
destination-pattern 2...

You can press # so you don't have to wait 10 seconds, but you will
either create a steering code or wait 10 seconds.

-nick