[cisco-voip] 7940/60 on CUCMBE 8.6.2.20000-2

Thomas Bader tbader at netcologne.de
Tue Mar 13 14:21:13 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I am having difficulties with 7940 and 7960 running Firmware P0030801SR02 on the above mentioned CUCM BE version.

I have internal DNs following the 91XXX numbering scheme. I am not able to dial the DNs from all of the 7940 but from a 7942 everything is fine. I am able to reach the destination phone when I configure a Translation Pattern which prefixes 91 in front of the dialed digits.

Furthermore, the behavior regarding the T302 timer is quite different. On a 7942 the timer works accordingly on a 7940 it lasts approximately 8 seconds longer for the call to reach out to the PSTN.

Phones and server have been restarted a couple of times.

Any hints are highly appreciated.

All the best,

Thomas