[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Upload a greeting

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Mar 14 21:57:31 EDT 2012

Yea, so this came up again.

My company is migrating to all VDI desktops (with nobody having admin
rights), so the machine has the latest version of Java, which doesn't work,
and I can't change the version (or add another version)

Spent a few hours troubleshooting, and found that if I added the site to
the trusted zone, things work fine, so it's less a java thing, and more an
IE security settings thing.

Mike