[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Pruitt, Tommy Tommy.Pruitt at wellmont.org
Mon Mar 19 07:16:39 EDT 2012

I have a CUCM 8.0.3 fronted by a Nortel CS1000 connected with QSIG trunks. We are trying to use Unity Voice dialing so users can just say a name of a department and be transfer to it. We have it working on a test system but when we make a call from a Nortel phone and it transfer them to another Nortel phone it ties up two of our trunks for every call made. Just wondering if they is a way that once the call is connected that the trunks between the two systems could drop and the phones would be connected thru just the CS1000. Thanks

Tommy Pruitt
Information Services
Wellmont Health System
(423)224-6999