[cisco-voip] Training/learning credits question

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Mar 30 14:26:00 EDT 2012

We  used them for self paced classed from GlobalKnowledge and we were also allowed to use what we had and pay regular for the balance.
HTH

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support