[cisco-voip] Pull the CUCM directory into CME phone

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Fri Mar 30 21:17:49 EDT 2012

> On my CME phone, I have pointed the url directory to my Call Manager and
> entered the phone mac in CUCM,
> however on the phone, when I hit the directory button I get
> 1 Missed Call
> 2 Placed...
> 3 Recent...
> 4 Missed Call
> 5 Placed...
> 6 Recent
> 7 Corporate Directory
>
> Then i hit corporate directory and Hot not Found error.

You haven't mentioned what phone model you are using but I have done this
successfully with the 79xx phones. You shouldn't be seeing the
missed/placed/recent calls repeated as they are generated locally by the
handset - the rest comes from the URL you are specifying in CME. Are you
using a hostname or an IP address in the URL? Have you tried doing a packet
capture when the handset tries to access the corporate directory URL to see
what it is doing?

B.