[cisco-voip] CUCM Pub HWM Disk usage

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Wed May 2 11:19:12 EDT 2012

Ryan,

  Below is the output from the show status command showing the partition that's full is the logging partition.

CPU Idle:  94.00%  System:  02.00%    User:  01.00%
  IOWAIT:  03.00%     IRQ:  00.00%    Soft:  00.00%   Intr/sec: 1019.00

Memory Total:        2053864K
        Free:             64692K
        Used:            1989172K
      Cached:         672404K
      Shared:              0K
     Buffers:           101304K

                                 Total                     Free                        Used
Disk/active         27632244K           15947620K           11403892K (42%)
Disk/inactive       27632272K          26195768K          32828K (1%)
Disk/logging        65574668K          68069024K                         K (101%)

When I tried to enter the file list command, below is the output.  So I was unable to find a file to delete with this command.

admin:file list inactivelog cm/trace/ccm/sdi/*
no such file or directory can be found

I also enter this command and got the response shown.
admin:file list activelog cm/trace/ccm/sdi/*
dir count = 0, file count = 0

Thanks,

Bill Hendrix  |  Network/VOIP Engineer
L3 STRATIS  POWERED BY EXCELLENCE