[cisco-voip] video conferencing resources for 8945, 9951, 9971 phones

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:04:14 EDT 2012

Can't say there.  I do know that generally once channels are allocated they
won't move.  So the question is if it will begin to allocate channels to
the smallest DSPs first or not, to which I would not be surprised if it did
work like that.  I've not been privy to the allocation magic of the
PVDM3's, so it would be a cool test if you've got the ability.

-nick