[cisco-voip] Integrating CUCM with Cisco VCS Control

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Thu May 3 02:09:43 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to implement the following setup:

CUCM 8.6(2)SU2
SIP Trunk to VCS running X7.0
Cisco SX20 endpoints
MSE8510 registered to VCS
TMS

Now I have calls from endpoints to endpoints using SIP
And endpoints to virtual meetings configured on the MCU.
The endpoints and the MCU can call Cisco Jabber for windows (softphone mode) and get video.

The Cisco Jabber clients cannot call into the VC infrastructure. I am seeing a SIP 487 Request Terminated.

I'm suspecting a problem with the transforms or search rules but it all looks ok.
Does anyone have any example transforms or search rules that might help? Or is the SIP 487 a different error?

I've checked the integration guide and it all seems ok.

Cheers
Dana