[cisco-voip] Cisco ATA 186 - Migration to CUCM 8.6

Thierry De Vriendt thierry at autempspourmoi.be
Fri May 4 05:36:41 EDT 2012

Hello,

We are currently moving some Cisco ATA 186 from our old CCM 4 to CUCM 8.6

The ATAs use Skinny.

We have the following issues:

1)  If we change the option 150 (TFTP server) in the DHCP server to the new
CUCM, it doesn't work, the ATA still registers to the old CCM.

2)  Even after a restore to factory settings, the ATA still registers to the
old CCM.

If we take ethereal traces, we can see the ATA requests his configuration
file to the new CUCM and the TFTP server sends the file. Then the ATA sends
a register message to the old CCM.

Does anybody have already experienced similar behavior?

Thanks.

Thierry