[cisco-voip] CUCM Bridge Upgrade Question 7.1 to 8.6

Mike mikeeo at msn.com
Fri May 4 17:10:58 EDT 2012

I would use the LAB server for all servers moving them one by one "swinging"
them over to VM. Most partners and customers think they can install versions
prior to 8.0 on VMWARE this is an UNSUPPORTED configuration even if you move
to VMWARE on 8+.

Now you have a production copy running in VMWARE and you can switch
everything over by swapping  switchports.