[cisco-voip] CUWL and UCS activation

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:36:52 EDT 2012

So, I was handed a box and told 'figure it out'.

Purchased for version 8.0 and none of the PAKs have been used.

Here is what I'm a bit fuzzy on:  It asks for all kinds of information when
trying to activate the UCSS PAK(s).  We're installing on VMWare but we're
going directly to 8.6.  I guess my question is:

Do I need to enter anything in the two boxes related to system setup?

  Description of purchased software tied to the software subscription.
   Description of purchased software tied to the software subscription.
 "IF CCM 5.0, Unity, Unity Connection, MeetingPlace or MeetingPlace
Express, enter the MAC address of the software system tied to this
subscription"

"If any other Voice product, describe your system configuration, date
initially purchased and any other identifying information that you have
available"

I understand that once this is activated, I can request the 8.6 kit from
PUT.