[cisco-voip] Cisco ATA 186 - Migration to CUCM 8.6

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon May 7 17:07:31 EDT 2012

They are still supported in CCM. And that support seems to be forever usually. Not sure how well they work but you can still add a Selsius era phone to the system I believe (30 VIP?) and they are quite old!

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps514/end_of_life_notice_c51-585199.html

There is the EOL notice with respect to the actual hardware

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>