[cisco-voip] CUWL and UCS activation

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:59:25 EDT 2012

Now that I have Unity/Connection straightened out it's time for UCCX.

I'm trying ot figure out the best way to go about this.  I currently have
CCX 7.x enhanced with HA.  The only thing on contract are the agent seats.
We have CCX standard (new install) with CUWL but we need HA.

Messy, right?  I don't think buying

*CCX-85-UPG-LIC *

*            CCX85-85U-S-E-S1 *

*and *