[cisco-voip] CME Sip Trunk problem

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:12:25 EDT 2012

You could set the session timer to be very low - in the range of seconds.
You'll see a lot more signalling traffic but it would fix it.  As well
there are some media-inactive features that may be able to help, but I'm
not 100% positive if they'll apply in this scenario.  The SIP traffic is
pretty low bandwidth and would be my first guess.

-nick