[cisco-voip] Combine VM boxes

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:53:38 EDT 2012

To take care of it now.... change the extension on the 2nd and then add the
old 2nd extension to the alt ext for the first.  then give him directions
on how to get to the old one.  that way no more get there in the mean time.

As for combining..... you 'might' look at cobras..... but I'm just taking a
stab at it.

Scott