[cisco-voip] more upgrade questions

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu May 10 14:59:08 EDT 2012

I believe Erick got his question answered.

As to UCSS response times -  The UCSS team aims for a 24 hour turnaround.  The UCSS team strives to meet this guideline for all inquiries to
ucss-support[at]external.cisco.com.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns340/ns394/ns165/ns737/net_presentation0900aecd8063dc83.pdf

It appears some folks may be contacting tac[at]cisco.com or cs-support[at]cisco.com for UCSS support. Those teams are unfamiliar with UCSS. In those situations it takes some time to understand the issue and get it routed properly.

Regards,
Wes