[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory Replacements

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu May 10 18:24:54 EDT 2012

What is the source? If it is an LDAP compatible directory, you can write something fairly easily (from what I hear) for both the phones (using the software development kit, and the web using standard LDAP libraries.

There are also third party companies that will provide this as well (for the phones at least). They license their software based on phone. You'll have to work out the economies of scale for what price point is it cheaper to build yourself rather than license.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"