[cisco-voip] AT&T IP Flex

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Mon May 14 10:23:42 EDT 2012

I have 2 X 20 meg pipes, .

1.       If you can PORT all DID's at once, or they make you port every 6 weeks.

2.       All dial-tone is from New Jersey(?), I am in California.......moot point put nothing is local.

3.       There techs don't know crap about Cisco Routers, We pointed this out to the rep for installation, the rep said "Techs said the same thing about you....". (we had 1 issue that was ours, and 1 of our guys strung it out.) They provide installation instructions that don't have anything to do with your setup, they are boiler plate. We setup to those instructions and the AT&T Tech was like "why did you setup that stuff, it's not your setup...." Then for the second Trunk we just got on the call and setup everything with the setup crew, went smooth.

The good, they can change your bandwidth in less than two hours if need be. All in all see if TWTelecom is in your area and check the prices. I have used TWTelelcom before and it was less of a headache.

Neal