[cisco-voip] cnf.xml.sgn for non-secure cluster?

Ovidiu Popa ovi.popa at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:28:13 EDT 2012

My understanding is that ITL is required for several reasons:
- used to store the trusted certificates required for the TLS session to
the TVS web service (not related to cluster mixed mode as https web
services can be activated even if the cluster is unsecure)
- used to validate file signatures (only if the cluster is in mixed mode)

If this is correct I think it is normal that I have an ITL file but my
question still stands: how come the phone requests a signed file if the
cluster not secure ?

Thanks,
Ovidiu