[cisco-voip] Anyone hear of Avaya with CUPS integration?

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Wed May 23 08:17:25 EDT 2012

If CUC drops the message into the single inbox, will avaya VM really see it as a VM? I have my doubts on that one. This pilot seems to be setting up Cisco to fail. Someone how, you need to get this to be a fair test, and find out what the customers evaluation/criteria for success.

Dennis Heim
Sr. UC Engineer
World Wide Technology
Office: 314.212.1814