[cisco-voip] Call routing based on holidays in CUCM

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Wed May 23 11:07:06 EDT 2012

Yeah, I was thinking that also.  It's not UCCX, but I did figure out a way to do it.

In CUCM Time/Day and schedules, the day/year takes precedence over time/day/week.  It's not UCCX, but it will work.  I will just have to put duplicates of the holidays (1 for no hours assigned to the one schedule and another with the work hours assigned to the other schedule).  Not the best setup, but it works.

-Bill