[cisco-voip] CUCME Call Forward CallerID

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:06:47 EDT 2012

You could probably do some conditional SIP profiles to make this work, but
it wouldn't be simple.

Otherwise you could write an outbound calling party voice translation that
changes it to some static caller ID if the calling number isn't a standard
DID from your range.

-nick

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Alexander Fossa <alex.fossa at xifos.net>wrote:

>   Hi,
>
>  Thanks both for this.
>
>  Not in CM in Call Manager Express?
>
>  Thanks for you help.
>
>  Alex
>

>   From: Abebe Amare <abucho at gmail.com>
> Date: Thursday, 24 May 2012 08:46
> To: Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com>
> Cc: Alexander Fossa <alex.fossa at xifos.net>, cisco-voip <
> cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
> Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CUCME Call Forward CallerID
>
>  on the Call Routing Information - Outbound Calls section of the  trunk
> configuration page, set the Calling Party Selection parameter to First
> Redirect Number (External).
>
> Abebe
>
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm taking a guess here but I would guess that it would be on the
>> outbound calls part of your SIP Trunk.  Maybe the calling party selection*
>>
>>  Scott
>>
>>  On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Alexander Fossa <alex.fossa at xifos.net>wrote:
>>
>>>    Hi,
>>>
>>>  We've got a situation where we need to forward calls incoming over a
>>> SIP trunk back out via the same sip trunk.
>>>
>>>  All works fine, however how can we set the source callerID of the call
>>> to be the same as if the extension were to dial an outside call.
>>>
>>>  For example
>>>
>>>  01234567890 calls in, and extension 201 has it set to call forward to
>>> 077777777777. The receiving party see's the caller ID of the person called
>>> it. How can we force it to be the caller id of the last-redirecting