[cisco-voip] Max char abled to display for each phone type

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:11:05 EDT 2012

Hi Wes,
Yes, I know. Just wondering if anyone have a complete list of character limitation for difference phone type?

I think it will produce a difference result if I use all caps or mixture of alphanumeric ?

If not, I will have to get guys remotely to read off the result for me. Locally my end doesn't have some of the phone types which I'm going to deploy remotely.

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.