[cisco-voip] Anyone with Dialogic SR-140 / RightFax experience?

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Tue May 29 17:18:33 EDT 2012

Jason,

You can point your RightFax to the CCM server, and let him do the
routing.

Regards,

Ariel

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jason Aarons
(AM)
Sent: viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012 06:17 p.m.
To: cisco-voip (cisco-voip at puck.nether.net)
Subject: [cisco-voip] Anyone with Dialogic SR-140 / RightFax experience?

Trying to figure out if I can point RightFax/SR-140 to multiple ip
addresses based on destination address.

I'm pretty sure the RightFax 9.4 / SR-140 doing H323/T38  can only point
to 1 ip address or RightFax can route to particular SR-140, then it's up
to your peer PBX/H323 gateway to do the TEHO/Least Cost Routing etc.

Example customer request, they only have a couple SR-140s and locations
in many more cities and want outbound to go out the end user's city.

We have some scope items that I want to make sure that we can meet for
the outbound faxing project.

*             Outbound faxes will use the PRI/trunk of the site of the
originating fax.  For example, if the fax is sent out of Tokyo it will
use the local Tokyo PRI for the outbound call.

*             If the outbound trunk is down, the fax can route out of a
secondary path.