[cisco-voip] Monitor registration/re-registration on a selected device in RTMT???

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Wed May 30 08:44:14 EDT 2012

Thanks guys! (and Wes)

I think I remember having a conversation with you about SEC, Lelio.

I’m investigating Splunk for other reasons too – this gives me one more.

I am sending Syslogs over to a server, though I need to check the detail level that’s going over, and see what a phone registration looks like.

Then I can pick Splunk or SEC and go from there.

Thanks, Tim