[cisco-voip] Dial Peers, incoming PRI to voice ports

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Wed May 30 10:17:30 EDT 2012

In this application, which is just for testing here but should actually work
fine in actual application, it's basically functioning as a PBX/Channel bank
to turn the PRI into analog desk phones.

The problem is if we put direct-inward dial into dial-peers for the analog
ports, they work for calling in but give a fast busy when you try to call
out. If we take it out, they work for calling out but you get a dial-tone
when you call in.

In essence what I want is a set of dialpeers that will result in a specific
number from a block of numbers assigned to the customer going to each analog
voice port, and calls from the analog voice ports to any other number going
out to the PSTN through the PRI.