[cisco-voip] SIP NAT in CUBE with media flow-around?

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 06:32:33 EST 2012

Hi

I've configured a CUBE that has a public IP on the outside interface and
private in the inside.
I'm using media flow-around and PAT.

The problem is that SDP info sent to the ITSP contains the private IP. It
seems that the CUBE is not NATing the SDP.

I have ip nat service sip udp port 5060 enabled, I also tried to disable it
without any luck.
Also tried the piggyback stuff and sip-sbc nat stuff, nothing is working.

I'm beginning to suspect that NAT Traversal is not supported in flow-around
mode.

Any pointers?

/Roger