[cisco-voip] CUCM v9

Nicholas Samios nsamios at staff.iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 8 04:48:48 EST 2012

>> I have not been able to install the release version of CCM 9.0 on VMWare ESXi - Does anyone know the settings - CPU required HD requirements/LSI SCSI (I tried 100GB) OS (i tried RHEL 64 bit)

Use the OVA templates - it's the exact purpose cisco release them

Downloads Home > Products > Voice and Unified Communications > IP Telephony > Unified Communications Platform > Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) > Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0 > Unified Communications Manager Virtual Machine Templates-9.0(1)

>> Is CM9 not the same as CM7, where you get 50DLU demo licenses?

CUCM 9 brings with it a centralised licensing model called 'enterprise licensing manager'

Michael has a great write up of it on his blog;

http://htluo.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/enterprise-licence-manager.html

--
Nicholas Samios
IT-Voice Operations Manager