[cisco-voip] mgcp pri channels

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:08:08 EST 2012

Frac PRIs via MGCP are not supported however it can work, you're better off
reconfiguring the gateway as H323

Here's a DOC that outlines how to do it on CM4 but the premise is the same,
you will probably need to change the channel selection from Bottom-up to
top-down as well. It's been a while since I set it up

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a008076f8d2.shtml