[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 publisher rebuild

Eric Pedersen PedersenE at bennettjones.com
Fri Nov 9 11:08:03 EST 2012

I would like more disk space on our CUCM 8.6 publisher so I'm planning rebuilding the publisher on a new VM with more disk. Is there any impact to the subscribers during a publisher restore? Do I need to reboot them after? I didn't see any required steps in the DRS guide for the subscribers.

I've only done a publisher restore as part of a cluster hardware upgrade before, not on its own, so it would be good to know if there are any gotchas.

Thanks,
Eric

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged
subject matter. If this message has been received in error, please contact
the sender and delete all copies. Like other forms of communication,
e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized
parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please
notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such
notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to
communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures
(such as encryption) unless specifically requested.