[cisco-voip] Call time display on phones

Eric Pedersen PedersenE at bennettjones.com
Fri Nov 23 11:25:25 EST 2012

Happy Thanksgiving cisco-voip!

Some of our end users have been asking to have the call duration show up on their phones for a few seconds after the call ends so that they can record it without having to go into call logs. (It's five key presses to see it on the 9971!).   Is there any way to do this on 9971s and 7975s? I didn't see any options in CUCM or on the phones themselves.

Thank you,
Eric

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged
subject matter. If this message has been received in error, please contact
the sender and delete all copies. Like other forms of communication,
e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized
parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please
notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such
notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to
communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures
(such as encryption) unless specifically requested.