[cisco-voip] temporary fail cause-code

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Tue Nov 27 14:47:37 EST 2012

Disconnect Cause code 41

Temporary failure

Typical scenarios include:
•Network failure.

41

Indicates that the network is not functioning correctly and that the condition is likely to be resolved quickly.

You should see it in your gateway´s debugs.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ed Leatherman
Sent: martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012 04:16 p.m.
To: Cisco VOIP
Subject: [cisco-voip] temporary fail cause-code

Hi everyone,

I'm familiar with the Temp Fail message on IP Phones when they lose call manager connectivity, but i'm seeing it in some CDR's now as the origination cause_code from my PSTN gateways.

When it's the cause code from the PSTN side, does it mean the gateway lost CM connectivity during the call, or is this an ISDN message that means something different?

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman