[cisco-voip] alert when PRI goes down

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 28 00:44:10 EST 2012

Both the router and CUCM will send syslog messages to this affect. Once you configure syslog target, you can setup your syslog host with the appropriate software to send email. We use SEC in conjunction with a Linux based syslog daemon. There are other options like Solarwinds and Logzilla.

I also believe RTMT can be configured to send email based on thresholds.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"