[cisco-voip] 6961 Phone

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:29:24 EST 2012

Yup, have looked at that too, but it just looks clunky.
Was hoping kne of the newer phones might be a "sexier" solution.

On Wednesday, November 28, 2012, Steve Brickhouse <sweeper1 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> What about just adding a sidecar?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 28, 2012, at 5:33 AM, David Zhars <dzhars at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have a situation where we place a (currently) 7961 phone in a common
room.  Each person is assigned one of those lines, and when they come in
they are expected to check the screen and see if they have voicemail.

>> Of course, we are now getting a 7th person!!
>>
>> I was wondering if the 6961 could be a solution?  Does the button
assigned to a user change color designating voicemail?  Will this phone
work with UCM 8?  I saw the SPA501G (8 lines), but unsure if it works with
UCM or only Cisco's Small Business Pro Unified Communications 320??