[cisco-voip] UCCx Agent 8.5 login time

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Nov 28 23:38:55 EST 2012

Are you AD integrated? Were you before?

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Scott Voll
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:09 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCCx Agent 8.5 login time

So we just recently upgraded from 7.0.2 to 8.5 and our agents are complaining that login time has significantly increased.

I believe they are correct but I don't have a real 7.0.2 login time.

on 8.5 from opening, signing in, and going ready now takes 38 seconds.

I'm going to guess that on 7.0.2 it was more like about 20-25 sec.

Is this just the way it's going to be, or is there something we can do to change that time?

TIA

Scott

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>

[Be Secure In The Knowledge]<http://www.presidio.com>

Follow us:

[Follow Presidio on Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/presidio>

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.