[cisco-voip] list of mobile destinations outside of North America?

Chris Lee chris at variphy.com
Fri Nov 30 08:40:24 EST 2012

Wow, that's got to be a herculean task fraught with human error.  With each
country implementing their numbering plan in their own way, it would
mind-numbing to chase down one country's implementation, let alone 200+
countries.

The best I could suggest is finding a wholesale or SIP trunk/DID provider
and see what their rates are when you call to other countries.  When
looking at their rates, see if they list them out by prefix.  For example,
if you go here:

http://rates.voipvoip.com/

In the middle of the page there's a link to download their rates in a ZIP
file.  In the ZIP is a .csv file which spells out their rates in a
spreadsheet (all 39000+ rates to various countries and prefixes).  Since
their rates are based on prefixes, they do try to describe the prefix.
 They've tried to describe if the prefix is mobile/cellular or not. But
like I've said before, fraught with human error.

Sorry, but it's the best I could suggest.

Good Luck.

Chris