[cisco-voip] 9971 Load sip9971.9-3-1-33 and voice vlan

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:00:43 EDT 2012

Hmm. Interesting.

Have you tried this with a 7900 series phone for comparison?
What model power injector?

Try doing a packet capture on both sides of injector and see if the
VLAN headers are being stripped of injector is rewriting packet and
not just adding PoE.

I don't have any PoE injectors handy else would try on 9971s we use.
We use ours on Wifi w/power cubes if PoE not available.