[cisco-voip] Fwd: Upgrade from ccm 4.2 to cucm 9.0

Cristina Petre cristina_petre80 at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 2 10:12:09 EDT 2012

Tanks for quick answer. But IME server have nothing to do with a virtualized cucm infrastructure or?
IME server is just another server into the UC infrastructure with additional functions for UC infrastructure and nothing else. Is it possible to virtualize the IME?
I cannot understand how a virtualized upgrade should be possible without UCS server?

Many thanks for everything

Von meinem iPhone gesendet