[cisco-voip] Cisco Voice Implementation Checklist

Rittenhouse, Robert (LACA) rrittenhouse at laca.org
Fri Oct 5 14:36:03 EDT 2012

Hah. Thanks Nick for the response and the warm welcoming.

I attempted a checklist yesterday to guide me on my first implementation. I think after a few implementations/migrations it will become second nature but I've tried to make some forms that ask just the right questions so I can have a complete list of project requirements. It just cuts down on the amount of communication that I need to do. I feel if a company kept calling you back for details, it would appear to me that they don't have their things in order. Any extra work could throw things off quite a bit depending on what questions I didn't ask during the initial meetings.

Next up is making documentation templates that can be filled out and handed to a customer after implementation. Later, I will give them a dashboard where they can look at a high-level overview of their hosted phone system.

Who would have thought that voice could be so awesome? ;) Everybody seems to despise it and give it the cold shoulder.

Thanks again,

Robert Rittenhouse
Network Coordinator
Licking Area Computer Association (LACA)
(740) 345-3400 ext. 220
rrittenhouse at laca.org<mailto:rrittenhouse at laca.org>