[cisco-voip] Cheap Platform for High Density FXS?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 13:17:03 EDT 2012

I'm not totally against 2 boxes but I was liking having it builtin to
the router for consolidation on the 2600 I can use the fe or wic slots
for wan connectivity along side the voice connectivity. Not every site
has T1 so a channel bank is to inflexible. Looking at the VG224, that
doesnt look bad, looks like a IAD for the most part, dual fe is nice
too.