[cisco-voip] configure VG224 with MGCP and/or SCCP

abbas Wali abbaseo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:28:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,
thanks for the response. I have gone with SCCP for the time being - will be
a comprehensive test tomorrow on site. but currently got stuck with another
issue.

A BT analogue phone is unable to transfer the call :( as below

when Press the R which is the key to get a secondary dial tone (Hook flash)
nothing is happening. I have fiddled around with the hookflash timer on the
port as
voice-port 2/0
 cptone GB
 timeouts ringing infinity