[cisco-voip] Cannot get on to the GUI Admin page for Unity Connection.

Sarjo Touray sarjot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 05:28:46 EDT 2012

Hi All,

We are having trouble accessing the GUI page of both our Unity Connection
Publisher and Subscriber Servers. The Servers sits on VMware and we
rebooted the Publisher last nite but yet still the GUI page is not
accessable. I could ping it from my pc but when I tried the Gui it display
an HTTP error. Please see attached erro page. Has anyone come across a
similar problem.

Any help in troubleshooting this will be appreciated.

Regards

Sarjo